WHITENING RADIANT LOTION
FUNCTION INGREDIENTS PERCENT PHASE 200gram
Diluent Water 63.3% A 126.6g
Chelator Sodium citrate 0.2% A 0.4g
Humectant Glycerin 2% A 4g
Vitamin B5 D panthenol 1% A 2g
Emollient Sunflower oil 10% B 20g
Emollient Almond oil 4% B 8g
Emollient C12-15 Akyl benzoate 4% B 8g
Emulsifier BTMS 50 5.5% B 11g
Coemulsifier Cetyl alcohol 2% B 4g
Active Kojic Dipalmitate 2% C 4g
Active Alpha Arbutin 3% D 6g
Antioxidant Vitamin E 1% D 2g
Fragrance Frangrance 1% D 2g
Preservative DMDM Hydantoin 1% E 2g
Whitening radiant lotion
1) Measure the ingredients in a petri dish
2) Add all phase A in a your beaker and stir properly.
3) Next add the all your phase B in another separate beaker.
4) Put both the phase A and the phase B beaker on the hot plate, using the double boiler method.
5) After heating the two beakers, insert your stick blender, and pour your water phase into your oil phase.
6) Allow your product to cool down, before adding the cool down phase ingredients.
7) Stick blend a little more and the stir continuously. After which you test for your pH.
SOOTHING CREAM WITH CHAMOMILE EXTRACT
ACNE TRAETMENT VREAM WITH 2% SULPHUR
STRETCH MARK LOTION
EXFOLIATING BODY LOTION
SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF PRESERVATIVES
EXAMINATION QUESTIONS FOR FORMULATIONS OF CREAMS AND LOTIONS COURSE