This is an excellent detoxifying and cleaning mask that is high in antioxidants and minerals. This is appropriate for most skin types (except very sensitive). Its antioxidant properties make it ideal for reducing the symptoms of aging skin.
This is a dry anhydrous mask that must be mixed with water
There are several advantages to making a dry powder-based mask like this:
1. They do not require a preservative since they are anhydrous.
2. They have a lengthy lifespan.
3. When you apply them, they are fresh and powerful (especially important when using ingredients such as L-ascorbic acid).
1. Green clay- 60g
2. Vitamin c powder(l-ascorbic acid) -1g
3. Green tea powder-5g
5. Orange essential oil-1g
This is really easy to make, just mix all ingredients together and your mask is ready for use
Find out the benefits of each ingredients below
• removing contaminants from the pores
• removing dead skin cells
• skin toning and firming
• promoting circulation
• promoting the healing of blemishes
• wounds and scrapes, mild burns, bug bites, and aching muscles
VITAMIN C POWDER
• Collagen formation is boosted by vitamin C.
• Boosts Collagen, which accounts for the bulk of your skin’s dry weight.
• Vitamin C brightens the skin.
GREEN TEA POWDER
• The anti-inflammatory effects of green tea can help decrease skin irritation, redness, and edema.
• Deeply hydrates the skin
• Pore Cleanser and Gentle Exfoliator
• Scars are lightened.
• Sunburn relief
• Acne and pimples are reduced.
• Age Reversal
• Enhances the Natural Glow
• Skin Hydration
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
• Improves Skin Complexion
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
• improve the appearance of skin
• Antibacterial and antifungal properties